Monday, March 2, 2009

Avon- it's more than just makeup

Welcome to my Blog!! I know, I know, I, Alison Howell have a blog of my own.  What inspired me to start one?  My new businesses: Avon and Cookie Lee.  I want to share with you guys the great products Avon has to offer.  Did you know that Avon has products for you from head to toe?  For men and women?!  It's true.  There are 4 categories that Avon has broken into: Skincare, Wellness, Color/Makeup, and Fragrance.  You may have heard about some of the products in these categories because they are good and affordable.  Now that is a great thing!

Alison's Favs -

Anew Brand Skincare - I love these products!  The Anew Brand is a suite of anti-aging products.  I use the Anew brand daily resurfacing cleanser along with the Rejuvenate Day, Night, and eye moisturizer.  Formerly, I used Oil of Olay and really liked it, but then I became an Avon Independent Sales Rep and switched to the equivalent of what I was using in the Olay.  I think the cleanser is probably about the same quality as the Olay, but the Day cream and the Night cream are far superior, in my opinion.  They Rock!  The Night cream goes on smooth and actually feels like you are spreading on luxury (if you can spread on luxury?!)  I love it.    and the Rejuvenate line is the line that addresses early signs of aging.  It targets fine lines and pores, evens skin tone and smooths skin texture.  That is what it claims to do and, as a daily user, I say, "It Works."

So, this is the start of a new day - blogging with Alison about Avon products and occasionally Cookie Lee Jewelry (contact me if you see anything you like and I will be glad to order it for you).  If you have specific questions about Avon products, ask me and I will try to answer.  Until next time - visit my website at www.youravon.com/alisonhowell and, "Happy Shopping!"  Wrap yourself in gorgeousness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment